Saturday, May 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 1944


HappyUP!!! - chip on 18
Why it happened - been working on it
Why it makes me happy - my chipping used to be my strong point....it's been dodgy...but it's getting better. I needed this tough little up and down. Chipped it down the hill to a gimmie

HappyUP!!! - the greens
Why it happened - greenskeeper
Why it makes me happy - this is a time when the greenskeeper should shine. May is pretty easy on grass. Still, you have to do the right things at the right times. The greens are perfect right now.

HappyUP!!! - a care package
Why it happened - I was a little under the weather
Why it makes me happy - though I didn't want to eat, I needed to. This emergency package was JUST what the doctor ordered!

JollyJottings

Wedge 10....pitch 12...8 iron 13....7 iron 14.....wedge 15....chip 17.....hybrid/chip 18......4 iron/wedge 1....chip 3.....flop 5......drive/wedge 6......6 iron 8.....recovery pitch 9
Playing in 3.5 hours
Receiving a delivery

No comments: