Monday, December 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1789 Mon


HappyUP!!! - Coke Delivery
Why it happened - Happy the Hamster was up to something
Why it makes me happy - remembered that there was something my little buddy didn't get for Christmas. Did a little doorbell ditching. Who doesn't love a present the day after Christmas?

----------"Ho Ho Ho....off to deliver some glass bottles I go!"

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - leftover Christmas dinner
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE this breakfast combo....LOVE IT!

HappyUP!!! - time with da boys
Why it happened - it was a sleepover
Why it makes me happy - great seeing the little guys playing last night and this morning. Heartwarming.

HappyUP!!! - holiday checkers
Why it happened - I was called out
Why it makes me happy - well.....I am pretty humble...but when both opponents tell me how ba my fanny is going to get spanked.....and then I dominate them......especially when one said, upon my first move, "you just lost,".........I have to be truthful......it felt pretty darn good. It also adds that I had my butt kicked last year. The new reigning Christmas Checkers Champion....see you next Christmas. I love tradition!


Jolly jottings

Coke delivery
Time with boys
Brekko eggs ham

No comments: