Friday, December 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1779


HappyUP!!! - chip in on 17
Why it happened - I hit a really nice chip
Why it makes me happy - I REALLY needed to get this one up and down. I was locked in a tied battle with both my adversaries. They were both on the green and I was just over. Instead of taking two to get down, I watched the ball hit the fringe and trickle right at the hole.....and drop in on it's dying roll. Cha Ching....a guaranteed win on the day

HappyUP!!! - picking up my car
Why it happened - it was done
Why it makes me happy - it was great to get a ride......and also to find out that the problem didn't cost me anything to fix! I love my mechanic!

HappyUP!!! - Xmas lights
Why it happened - the kids needed to see them
Why it makes me happy - I am glad there are people out there....entire neighborhoods actually...that turn their quiet streets into a circus this time of year. Personally, I wouldn't want the constant traffic......BUT.....I'm very appreciative that others do it.

HappyUP!!! - EZ trip to the Vet
Why it happened - routine maintenance
Why it makes me happy - I was thrilled to get in and out......on very limited notice....on the last day I had to get something done. Love my Vet!

JollyJottings

Picking up the car
EZ trip to the vet
Drive/3 wood/wedge 1....drive 9 iron 2...bunker shot 3...drive/hybrid 4....pitch 6....hybrid 7...chip 8....4 iron 12...8 iron/putt 13....3 wood 14....bunker shot 16....chip in 17....drive/3 wood/wedge 18
Pizza
Christmas lights

No comments: