Sunday, December 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1767



HappyUP!!! - return of my 3 wood
Why it happened - been working on my swing
Why it makes me happy - I'm not totally there yet with the swing. A flaw had crept in and the 3 wood was the club that had suffered the most from it. Without getting technical, I was de-lofting the club so much that there was no way to get it airborn. A little different rotation and a little different swing path seem to be doing the trick.

----what a nice little half healthy/half artery clogger brekko...LOL....love potatoes O'Brien...great warm up before hitting the links

HappyUP!!! - Chevron Challenge
Why it happened - off season golf
Why it makes me happy - an exciting finish....and an unlikely winner

HappyUP!!! - 49ers win
Why it happened - a new coach
Why it makes me happy - OK....it's been long enough since we have had a local team going to the playoffs. These guys SUCKED last year...the only real difference is the coach....and...today...they clinched their way back to the post-season. Honestly, it's not THAT big a deal to me...but it makes a lot of people around me happy.....and I go with the flow.

JollyJottings

Pitches on 1, 2, 3.....3 wood/pitch 4....recovery shot/putt 6....pitch 7.....pitch/putt 8....3 wood/wedge 10....6 iron 12.....7 iron 13.....3 wood/wedge 14.....wedge 15....wedge 16.....6 iron 17....drive/3 wood/chutt 18

Chevron Challenge

No comments: