Friday, December 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1786


HappyUP!!! - a GREAT morning
Why it happened - they just do
Why it makes me happy - it was JUST what the doctor ordered in this holiday season

HappyUP!!! - a late night walk
Why it happened - long day
Why it makes me happy - walking in the VERY cold crisp night....though brief...ended a great day nicely

HappyUP!!! - Secret Santa-ing
Why it happened - I was invited for hijinx
Why it makes me happy - should a guy my age really be doorbell-ditching?....yep....at Xmas...it is all good in the hood......sooooooo much fun!

JollyJottings

A GREAT morning
Friends at the deli
8 iron on 2....5 iron on 3...wedge on 4...wedge on 6....6 iron on 9....5 iron 12....6 iron 13....3 wood/wedge 14.....recovery shot/chip/putt on 15
Secret Santa-ing
Crisp evening walk
Delicate situation handled well
The mystery tarp

No comments: