Sunday, December 18, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1781



HappyUP!!! - time with my fuzzy girl
Why it happened - she needed a visit
Why it makes me happy - it's so cool to not be the owner of the dog....but get to enjoy all the benefits......but I do have to get her out of the habit of "fire sniffing"!

----"I really love the heat in my nostrils"

HappyUP!!! - hit...rehit
Why it happened - telephone wires
Why it makes me happy - we have powerlines/telephone lines that run through our club. The rules of golf say that, if you hit them, you have to replay your shot. It is what it is. On the 12th hole today, I hit a great shot....that hit the lines...but still ended up on the green. I would have taken it. My adversaries said, "hey....rules is rules...you have to rehit." They were right. I complied. Usually, you don't hit an even better shot the second time after a great shot....but I did. Loads of fun as they said, "hey, play the first one." LOL ...of course, I ended up three putting the better shot so it really didn't matter. The HappyUP!!! is in the hijinx!!!

HappyUP!!! - brekko sandwich
Why it happened - I called ahead
Why it makes me happy - lots of confusion today.....frost delay...no frost delay...10 minutes...30 minutes......I'm just glad I called ahead and was able to eat before/while I was teeing it up today at the club! I could have starved!!!



JollyJottings

Good break on 4.....up and down 5 and 6 and 9....3 wood 10....hit/re-hit 12...pitch 13....3 wood/wedge 14 and 15...drive 16....drive/3 wood 18
Good times with my pooch
Brekko sandwich at last minute
My girl

No comments: