Saturday, December 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1773



HappyUP!!! - frost delay
Why it happened - uh....weather?
Why it makes me happy - this was JUST what the doctor ordered to make the right call

HappyUP!!! - a battle from the high fortress
Why it happened - I got ditched
Why it makes me happy - lesson to others.....never let your adversary have the higher ground. There is a reason fortresses have been built on cliffs and mountaintops over the years. So much fun reigning "terror" upon my "enemies." Sooooo much fun....and laughter

HappyUP!!! - a lovely day on the farm
Why it happened - we needed a tree
Why it makes me happy - heading up the hill.....cool but not cold....beautiful weather actually....the smell of the pines......and everyone having so much fun

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - after laboring up and down those hills, sustenance was needed....and what delicious sustenance it was

JollyJottings

Frost Delay
Lunch
A day "on the farm"
A fight from the high fortress
Fabulous Dinner
Tremendous weather

No comments: