Wednesday, December 07, 2011

HappyuP!!! Day 1770



HappyUP!!! - re-capping evaluations
Why it happened - I was cleaning up
Why it makes me happy - after doing my one man play, I had a stack of written reviews from a couple of weeks ago. I don't like paperwork...but they were special. I took 15 minutes and captured them in a word document. It was a great tribute to my mom. It gave me a warm fuzzy.

-----Happy?!?! What are you doing near the button machine? Hmmmm....I'm not sure I like where you are going with this!

HappyUP!!! - chaffeuring
Why it happened - I do favors
Why it makes me happy - madcap fun added to a simple request........such joy!

HappyUP!!! - the project
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - I am WAAAAAAAAAAY ahead of schedule for Xmas as it relates to this annual project......and it is going to be another HIT!!! I LOVE Christmas without the mall!!!


No comments: