Sunday, September 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1697

HappyUP!!! - a new friend
Why it happened - Sunday shotgun
Why it makes me happy - we only had three today...but the shop filled in a fourth...a nice, affable gent...who was a very good addition to our group....he even came from our old golf course.

HappyUP!!! - flashes of brilliance
Why it happened - I have been working on my action
Why it makes me happy - nope...not "there" yet......but.....I do seem some things that keep telling me I am heading in the right direction

HappyUP!!! - a spit
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - no....I couldn't call it rain. It was barely enough to induce "that smell"....you know....the one that is a mix of water and old oil on hot pavement......which is always an early season rain sensory perception. Anyway...just got a hint of it....which is an early precursor to the change to the best season of all in our area.....fall.



No comments: