Saturday, September 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1682


HappyUP!!! - great entertainment
Why it happened - the Capital AirShow was in town
Why it makes me happy - where does one start? This is an awesome event. Do I talk about the flag jump?.....the rocket truck?......the Patriots?....the Heritage flight?...touring all of the big planes?.....the moving Tora!Tora!Tora! re-enactment?....Otto the Helicopter?.....the F-15 or F-18 flight teams? It's hard to pick one out....maybe it was the C-17 Globemaster that stole the show. It was a great day!

------Hello Patriots!

HappyUP!!! - great company
Why it happened - we go to this event
Why it makes me happy - I can't think of anyone I would rather go to an air show with than this crew!


HappyUP!!! - great freeze!
Why it happened - I was at the Air Show
Why it makes me happy - it's been forever since I had a Merlino's Freeze. They are an old standard here in this part of the world. Perfect sunny conditions for it as well. Yeah....even was on the edge of the dreaded "brain freeze."



JollyJottings

Great sleep
Great weather...could have been smokin...nice breeze
Great freeze
Great company
Great entertainment

No comments: