Sunday, September 11, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1683



HappyUP!!! - football!
Why it happened - first Sunday
Why it makes me happy - nope...I'm not a football freak....but...I do have to admit....I like coming home to some pigskin after a morning on the links

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - nice play
Why it makes me happy - I had not birdied this hole yet since I rejoined my old club

-------Not thinking this is a welcome site to see if you are the enemy

HappyUP!!! - 9/11
Why it happened - we all know
Why it makes me happy - no....it's not a happy thing that happened....but...there is happiness as we all, as Americans, get in touch with who we are and our humanity

JollyJottings

FootballUP
Sandy par 1....birdie on 2.....near ace on 8....great par on 9.....drive/8iron 11...bunker shot 12....drive/wedge on 14...trick shot 15....drive/wedge 16....par shot on 18
Great time with someone special
Many 9/11 remembrances


No comments: