Saturday, September 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1696


HappyUP!!! - great morning
Why it happened - mornings do for me
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE a lazy Saturday morning....fall here....getting ready to display itself.....my FAVORITE time of year. Perfect start of the day

HappyUP!!! - speech contest
Why it happened - toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I went in support of 3 of the people at my clubs. Unfortunately....no medals or plaques were garnered today....we got a third....but I KNOW everyone is better for having competed.

HappyUP!!! - invocation
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - the pastor of the church that donated the facility for the speech contest today gave a very moving invocation and explanation of what his church is doing in the community.

JollyJottings

Great morning
Morning walk
Speech contest
Invocation
Supporting the membership
Cooling weather

No comments: