Friday, September 02, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1674


Most of my days - are pretty good ones. Once in awhile, a truly exceptional one (even by my oh-too-critical standards) comes along. Yeah.....this would be one of them.

HappyUP!!! - taking care of an apartment pooch
Why it happened - a sacred opportunity
Why it makes me happy - Great pooch!.....glad to help out a friend

HappyUP!!! - 14 and 15
Why it happened - some solid golf shots
Why it makes me happy - 14 was a great birdie at an opportune time.....15 was outrageous....you can drop a bag of putts from the back of that green (where I was) to the front (where the pin was) and not make that 50 foot downhill slider once. EXTREMELY helpful as it took me from the dot doghouse to the penthouse


HappyUP!!! - purrrrrfect evening
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - the sushi was awesome....the movie was tremendous....the company superb.......yeah.......life......at it's best.



No comments: