Monday, September 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1677


HappyUP!!! - Great Lunch
Why it happened - my friends invited
Why it makes me happy - a wonderful lunch with two of my favorite people...HappyUP!!! Labor Day

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots 12/14
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - one was an unlikely par....the other was an unlikely birdie. Love it when the unlikely becomes reality

HappyUP!!! - keeping it all close
Why it happened - we changed plans
Why it makes me happy - wow!....I saw what was going on out on those freeways....no thanks! Happy to be keeping it tight with those around me.

JollyJottings

Pars on 1 and 2.....punch on 9....8 iron 10....bunker shot 12....bunker shot 14...9 iron 15
Lovely Labor Day weather
GREAT lunch with friends
So much love in the air
NOT fighting traffic

No comments: