Friday, April 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1551



HappyUP!!! - chip in
Why it happened - it's that new shot I talked about the other day
Why it makes me happy - I pitch the ball well. My chipping can be suspect. I told my playing partner that I had a brand new shot that I was going to try for first time "on the course." I chipped it in the hole

HappyUP!!! - gimmie birdies
Why it happened - a couple of very nice wedges
Why it makes me happy - there is nothing like hitting a good wedge to a semi-blind pin....knowing it was a good shot...and then coming up over the rise to see........you don't even have to putt. It doesn't happen that much...got a double dose of it today.

<-----Family time at the lake....hard to see the 4 little goslings...I wasn't going to get too close. It was my first sighting of newborns this spring.

HappyUP!!! - happy travels for dear friends
Why it happened - they did a getaway
Why it makes me happy - Looks like they are having tons of fun...much needed...to get away from stress being imposed on them from the tiny-ness of the environment

JollyJottings

Brekko meeting
Practice session
Wedge on 1......hole 4...chip in on 5....wedge on 6....hybrid 7...chip on 8....7 iron/putt on 9....3 wood on 10....chip/putt on 11...chip/putt on 12.....drive/wedge on 13.....wedge on 15.....chip on 17......5 iron/wedge on 18
Great guys to play with
Happy travels for my friends
The law getting laid down

No comments: