Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1534 Tues


HappyUP!!! - Surf N Turf
Why it happened - reciprocity
Why it makes me happy - I got a great home cooked meal yesterday. It was only fair that I return the favor. Great stuff tonight with my GF

HappyUP!!! - my speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - be everyone's evaluations, I knocked this one out of the park. The great thing about that......people received the message so I know some learning took place. My time was well spent

HappyUP!!! - a book
Why it happened - I cruised by Borders
Why it makes me happy - one of my favorite authors has finally written an update to his scientific work in the field of Positive Psychology. HE is the inspiration for all of these HappyUP!!!s I have been doing for so long. I can't wait to start digging in to this tome.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
My speech
A book
Surf N Turf

No comments: