Monday, April 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1547



HappyUP!!! - decision about my garden window
Why it happened - I got some catsulting
Why it makes me happy - I have a nice garden window behind my sink. I don't really keep things in it. I have a garden anyway. I was thinking I should actually do something with it formally.


<------------"I think it's fine the way it is" -Catsultant

HappyUP!!! -talking with my bro
Why it happened - I dialed him up
Why it makes me happy - great family conversation....it's the best

HappyUP!!! - a diagnosis
Why it happened - doctor
Why it makes me happy - at least we know what is going on. The things that contribute to the situation are serious.....but manageable.....as long as everyone puts the health of my friend first.

HappyUP!!! - laughter
Why it happened - a stress free night
Why it makes me happy - I'm so glad my buddy is in recovery. A night of not worrying will do that for a person.



No comments: