Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1549


HappyUP!!! - smooth trip to bank
Why it happened - I went
Why it makes me happy - glad all of the checks that the club received were accepted. No hassles

HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - I think some really good things are coming.....at a really good time.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I eat
Why it makes me happy - THAT was one heck of a chicken and pasta meal.....that I want to have again and again.

HappyUP!!! - great speeches
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - the "kids" in the new club delivered BIG TIME today!

JollyJottings

Smooth trip to bank
Great speeches
Good practice session
Filled in some plants
Outstanding dinner
Good day in the markets
Resolution

No comments: