Tuesday, April 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1527


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday at my home club
Why it makes me happy - we had three great speeches.....and evaluations.....4 table topics that had a great theme.......2 guests.......one of the guests was the daughter of a dear member from long ago.....the house was packed.....awesome dynamics

HappyUP!!! - rototiller firing back up
Why it happened - a little ingenuity....and some luck probably
Why it makes me happy - it's time to put the vegetable garden in. This is a bad time for "old Betsy to go down" like she did the other day. She just needed a few days to sit out there in the "west 40" and think about it. She was back up grinding like a champ!

HappyUP!!! - fun in the alley
Why it happened - I was plowing
Why it makes me happy - I got to chat with my two male neighbor buddies over the fence and in the alley......."man talk." Then, we got a surprise visit from my two closest friends that drove up....introductions made.......great people time.

JollyJottings

Two guests
Three great speeches
Rototiller firing up
Great run of errands
Visitors to the garden
Approved to do business

No comments: