Thursday, April 28, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1550



HappyUP!!! - a new shot
Why it happened - I'm creative
Why it makes me happy - I have a very effective little shot with my hybrid. It's a bit unorthodox. I decided to see if the same grip and technique would work with an 8 iron....DYN-O-MITE! This shot is going to be very handy!

HappyUP!!! - chatting with Don H
Why it happened - he saw me
Why it makes me happy - I don't know how many years since I have seen this senior. I was shocked that he not only remembered me.......but recounted details about our friendship from 30 yrs ago that blew me away. I honestly didn't think he would recognize me....let alone know that much detail. I got some great info too.

<---who doesn't love "fishys"?.....they even have them at the golf course. Fishys = Happiness

HappyUP!!! - planting
Why it happened - I got more plants
Why it makes me happy - I'm a touch late this year....but so is spring. Working with some landscape fabric to see if I can keep the weeds abated from the vegetable this year. It went smoother than I thought it would

JollyJottings

Plantings
Practice session
Chatting with Don

No comments: