Friday, April 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1537


HappyUP!!! - playing with great guys
Why it happened - they invited me
Why it makes me happy - it's hard to imagine playing with a more fun group of gentlemen than I did today. Yeah.....my golf stunk.....but the afternoon was outstanding. It was a pretty fancy little shot I hit into 18 as well

HappyUP!!! - ten more plants in
Why it happened - I had a little time
Why it makes me happy - it won't be much longer....and the vegetables will all be in

HappyUP!!! - belt promotion
Why it happened - my best little buddy earned it
Why it makes me happy - it was so fun seeing all of the kids "move up".....the demo team did a great job. They weren't perfect....but they perservered and finished their routine. Progress Not Perfection.


HappyUP!!! - time with the kids
Why it happened - they had tales to tell
Why it makes me happy - great to get to know this young couple a little bit better. They were fresh off the plane from Maui. Overjoyed to hear they had a great time.

JollyJottings

Phone back
Playing with some great guys
Gorgeous weather
Course in great shape
Birdie on 8
Third shot on 18
An awards ceremony
Dinner
Visiting with some new friends

No comments: