Friday, April 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1544


HappyUP!!! - great night's sleep
Why it happened - turned in early
Why it makes me happy - I don't know why.....but I was particularly tired last night. I rounded up the cats and was in the land of zzzzz's by 9:30. Slept all the way through till 6 or so. NICE!

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - some exceptional shots
Why it makes me happy - there was nothing cheap about birdies on these two holes....solid golf.

HappyUP!!! - helping out
Why it happened - I have some friends in need
Why it makes me happy - I really am not sure that there is anything that makes one happier than to do be able to do some favors for friends when they need it.

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 17
Why it happened - working on my action
Why it makes me happy - iron play has been dodgy. This ball was hit properly. You can't hit a ball this way unless you are making a good pass at the egg. This was a tremendous pass.

No comments: