Friday, October 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1369


HappyUP!!! - Finding a golf game
Why it happened - I went out to "the office"
Why it makes me happy - my "regulars" cancelled on me. I went out and stumbled into a great and fun group of guys

HappyUP!!! - Anger Management
Why it happened - a buddy invited me
Why it makes me happy - great hanging with a couple of friends and watching a movie on a Friday night

HappyUP!!! - holing an impossible shot
Why it happened - a lot of skill...and a bit of luck
Why it makes me happy - I could drop 500 balls from where I was.....and NEVER hole that shot out again. Incredible!!!

JollyJottings

9 hrs of sleep
Driver..wedge on 1/6 iron...chip on 2/Wedge on 3/8 iron on 4/chip on 5/chip on 7/flop shot on 10/hybrid on 11/7 iron on 12/Drive on 13/Hybrid...wedge on 14/drive...putt on 18
Finding a golf game
Nice texts and e-mails

No comments: