Thursday, October 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1368

HappyUP!!! - Seeing cars at the Galleria
Why it happened - they got it partially re-opened
Why it makes me happy - people are BACK TO WORK. The town recaptures a bit of it's social structure. The rebuilding process has started. It warmed my heart to see that huge OPEN sign hanging off of Nordstrom.

HappyUP!!! - 9 hrs of sleep
Why it happened - I went to bed early
Why it makes me happy - my sleep has been a little dodgy as of late. I want to be getting 7-8 hrs....9 is like a bonus!

HappyUP!!! - Giants WIN AGAIN!!!
Why it happened - great pitching, good hitting, and Rangers pitching
Why it makes me happy - we are heading to Texas up two games to none. It's far from over but Texas has a GIANT hole to dig out of.

HappyUP!!! - tacos
Why it happened - it was 'Taco Night" at my brothers
Why it makes me happy - that brother is set up for mass taco production. Nachos too! Nope, not a low cal night tonight...but it was tasty.

HappyUP!!! - post-game walk
Why it happened - I needed to walk off those tacos
Why it makes me happy - it was a little warmer this evening than in the past. I had a nice walk in. Good for the mind...good for the soul....doesn't hurt the body either.

JollyJottings

9 hrs sleep
Seeing cars at the Galleria
Trying out some drivers
Found some ear buds
Giants WIN
Texas' pitching
Tacos

No comments: