Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1360



HappyUP!!! - a FIREball
Why it happened - good morning
Why it makes me happy - the picture does not do justice to the brilliance of today's sunrise. It put me in a great place....in the moment.

HappyUP!!! - GIANTS win...AGAIN
Why it happened - some clutch hitting
Why it makes me happy - up 3-1.....one more win and it's World Series time! I can not be called a die hard fan........but I am THRILLED for so many of my friends who actually are. I love it when people close to me have their lives enhanced.

HappyUP!!! - took care of some business
Why it happened - I had some extra motivation
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't thrilled with where I had to go for this chore......but....it's done. And...guess what?....it was a pleasant experience

HappyUP!!! - putting a smile on someone's face
Why it happened - the person got a surprise
Why it makes me happy - it always feels good to be a catalyst for a little happiness

HappyUP!!! - ball striking
Why it happened - I'm swinging better
Why it makes me happy - though my score today was NOT good......I hit a TON of very crisp golf shots today. They weren't just hit well.....CRISP. And.....those wedges into 9 and 18? Great timing. There was also a 7 iron out of a bunker that was pretty special too. I'm going to put it all together for a GREAT round sometime soon.

JollyJottings

Sun Fireball
Morning coffee
Taking care of some business
Exchange with my florist
Putting a smile on someone's face...and seeing it later
Drive/7 iron on 5....Drive/Hybrid on 6....Drive/Wedge/Putt on 9....Wedge on 10...9 iron on 11...8 iron on 12...Drive/wedge on 13....Hybrid/hybrid on 14....bunker shot on 15....8 iron on 16...drive/wedge on 17....drive/wedge/putt on 18

No comments: