Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1367


HappyUP!!! - golf with my nephew
Why it happened - we needed a fourth
Why it makes me happy - my nephew is my champion off the course in this world. Today, he was my champ on the course. 4 closing pars when he got a stroke on 3 of the holes made him the MVP of our team! TeamNUTTER...awesome

HappyUP!!! - winning $20
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - we were down 2 holes with 2 holes to play. We pressed. We won the next hole. The nasty opponents pressed us back. We won the final hole. We broke even on the first bet and won both presses.

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - they found their bats
Why it makes me happy - they have to win at least one at home. Two would be great.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Golf with nephew
Even par on front 9
Giants win
An evening walk

No comments: