Monday, October 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1358


HappyUP!!! - seeing a hole in one
Why it happened - my playing partner hit a great shot
Why it makes me happy - my playing partner is considerably older than myself. I have been bitching and moaning about not having a hole-in-one over the 38 yrs I have golfed.....and...well....I hit the ball pretty straight so I have had lots of close calls. Well....this guy has played longer than me....and today was HIS first. So happy he got one instead of me...my time will come (but....God?...can it come soon?)

HappyUP!!! - time with my best friend
Why it happened - I had something
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like to spend great time with their best friend?

HappyUP!!! - closest to pin.....and a skin
Why it happened - I'm hitting a lot of quality shots right now
Why it makes me happy - I got my money back from the skins game.....and 2 bucks extra....and, believe me, whey you have a low handicap, that ain't an easy feat!!!

No comments: