Thursday, October 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1347


HappyUP!!! - help at Sears
Why it happened - I parked at the mall
Why it makes me happy - a friend picked me up to go on a road trip. When we came back...my tire was nearly flat. It looked like I would be in search of a gas station...on a tire that was close to flat...what was right in front of me? Sears. I popped into their auto section and they put in the air I needed to get home. Yeah...I may have a problem still...I'll know in the morning...but...for tonight...I got home with no hassle.....and Sears is my new hero

HappyUP!!! - birdie on three
Why it happened - four solid shots
Why it makes me happy - I helped the team in a hurry...and it was important

HappyUP!!! - Giants win
Why it happened - Timmy threw 14k's
Why it makes me happy - come on....the home team takes a 1-0 lead in the playoffs

JollyJottings

Birdie on 2nd hole
Sandie on 15
A day at a nice venue
Giants win
Some help at Sears

No comments: