Friday, October 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1341


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - good shot...great putt
Why it makes me happy - it got me back to even par in a hurry in our Sr Club Championship. Good to get the clock "reset"

HappyUP!!! - helping out a friend
Why it happened - my friend asked
Why it makes me happy - just lucky to be in the position to do so.

HappyUP!!! - par on 9
Why it happened - I played smart
Why it makes me happy - I ground out a really tough par....by being smart...kept me even for the front side

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 10
Why it happened - a great drive and hybrid....a good wedge...and a great putt
Why it makes me happy - got me back to one under par...tied for the lead



JollyJottings

Good news from friend
Up and down on 1....birdie on 2...wedge on 3....7 iron on 5....7 iron on 7....5 iron on 8....par on 9....birdie on 10....wedge on 13.....putt on 16....chutt on 17....good thinking on 18

"in the game" through 10
Meeting a new friend
Gorgeous weather
Helping out a friend

No comments: