Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1366


HappyUP!!! - 2 great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - the speeches were helpful....entertaining....and extremely well presented. WOW!

HappyUP!!! - unexpected golf
Why it happened - I got a phone call
Why it makes me happy - I was just going to do some practice today.....got a call from my cronies as I was driving to the course. They wanted to play. I needed the distraction today.

HappyUP!!! - my afghan
Why it happened - it's getting chilly
Why it makes me happy - last night was the first night of the year that I reached down......and pulled up that extra layer of warmth....nice!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
2 GREAT speeches
Unexpected golf
Seeing the bro and nephew
Change of plans
My afghan
My jacket on my walk

No comments: