Saturday, January 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1092



HappyUP!!! - my buddy
Why it happened - we were on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - my bud was saying he was going to see a guy from Santa Cruz guitars. I said that I owned one...gave him the serial number....and the guy that made it. Turns out, the guy that made it was the guy he was going to see. So, pictured here, is the luthier who ground out my Santa Cruz guitar. How cool is that? Not only that but the luthier is going to look up the serial number and get info to my buddy to pass on to me. Again....how cool is that?

HappyUP!!! - coffee with my buddy
Why it happened - I didn't play golf
Why it makes me happy - what's better than a lazy Saturday morning at Starbucks hanging with your buddy....solving the world's problems....and sharing vital information. Good times.

HappyUP!!! - excellent guitar time
Why it happened - it was a lazy Saturday afternoon
Why it makes me happy - broke no new ground...what else is new...but did build up some "finger/callous" time. I had some pretty good rhythm's going....got to love that.

HappyUP!!! - got into the Olympic Club
Why it happened - I went to the website
Why it makes me happy - 28 years ago was the last time I qualified for the State Amateur....and I did it at the Ocean Course at Olympic Club. Now, I'll have to go against the kids...the bombers....and I have 3 months to get my game elevated. Why not?



JollyJottings

Brekko at the club
Coffee with family
More coffee with my buddy
Texting with some friends
Wailing out some guitar chops
Got into Olympic Club
GREAT evening

No comments: