Saturday, January 16, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1085


HappyUP!!! - playing in first tournament of year
Why it happened - my partner and I got pulled in
Why it makes me happy - we were outgunned today scorewise....but not THAT bad in ball striking. We didn't make a SINGLE putt....and we must have lipped out 8 that could have fallen. We get those to drop....and things are respectable. Still, it was good to be out there

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the first hole
Why it happened - my partner hit it close
Why it makes me happy - he missed the putt but I was able to clean up that 5 footer (OK...we made a 5 foot putt....but that literally was IT). We were off to a good start...HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - getting a little pop back in the driver
Why it happened - the pro gave me a little help on the range
Why it makes me happy - when I hit my driver, I get it out there with the average length guys. THAT has not been happening much lately. I now have something to work on. I uncorked a few during and toward the end of the round today that WORKED.

HappyUP!!! - iTunes fixed
Why it happened - I went to the Apple Store
Why it makes me happy - it was an EASY fix....I knew it would be....and I learned something. I also don't have to play my iPhone through my Bose as my sole music source. I'm back in the iTunes business!

JollyJottings

Birdie on the first hole
Brekko with the guys from club
Getting my iTunes fixed
Firming up some plans
Helping out a friend
Getting a little pop back in the driver
Getting a quick tip/fix from the golf pro

No comments: