Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1089


HappyUP!!! - Looking Forward
Why it happened - I got to thinking
Why it makes me happy - we'll see if I end up going through with it but the budget director (me) has approved the cost of a feasibility study to explore the master bedroom addition. It may be cost prohibitive but the HappyUP!!! was thinking about how NICE of an upgrade this would be.

HappyUP!!! - bed on a blustery day
Why it happened - I was a little tired
Why it makes me happy - I live in an old home. After an early morning meeting, I went upstairs to my bedroom where you could more than hear today's storm....you could almost feel it. It was an awesome thing to be able to lie on the bed for a bit and just here the pounding outside

HappyUP!!! - a real workout
Why it happened - it's time
Why it makes me happy - is this the first step of the journey of 1000 miles? Who knows.....that will probably be predicated on whether I kept day one light enough not to be crippled for a week like the last time I tried this program. No matter...it felt good to do it.

HappyUP!!! - texting with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy gave me a tap
Why it makes me happy - just another fun exchange between me and a buddy of mine


JollyJottings

Texting with friends
Visiting with my brof
Real workout

No comments: