Sunday, January 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1079



HappyUP!!! - Awesome Hotel Room
Why it happened - I blew out of town
Why it makes me happy - I could do the link...don't feel like it. If you have the chance to go to Sausalito, stay at Casa Madrona. Get yourself a Bay View room. Look out over the harbor on to Tiburon Bay. The tub isn't bad either.

HappyUP!!! - golfing with my buddies
Why it happened -we set it up
Why it makes me happy - we had a great time....I missed a 6 foot putt on 18 which only made a $40 difference...but that is why we wager....to come through in the clutch. I double clutched after a SPECTACULAR pitch shot (the real HappyUP!!!)

HappyUP!!! - Dinner at Poggio
Why it happened - it is connected to the hotel
Why it makes me happy - just an incredible dinner... absolutely awesome. One of the best meals I have had away from home in some time

HappyUP!!! - morning anticipation
Why it happened - fool proof day planned
Why it makes me happy - yes, the events that happened were all HappyUP!!!s in and of themselves. When I got up Sunday morning, I said, "short of a catastrophe, I have a GREAT day coming." It was a living large day.

JollyJottings

Golf with my friends
A nice drive
Great dinner
Awesome room
Knowing I had a great day ahead

No comments: