Monday, January 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1073


HappyUP!!! - shooting best round in awhile
Why it happened - I made a posture adjustment
Why it makes me happy - I had been driving the ball very short....and crooked.....for too long.
Figured something out on the range today...just something as simple as standing a little taller to the ball....not being as bent from the waist.....BOOM. 75 with two double bogeys from the 7000 yard tees.

HappyUP!!! - 20 foot putt on 9
Why it happened - I was desperate
Why it makes me happy - if I don't make that, I lose 3 bets rather than 1. When you step up to the must make....and make it.....there is nothing better.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows....what a January day
Why it makes me happy - we got in 36 holes in about 6 hours. It actually started feeling warm in the afternoon.

HappyUP!!! - top down
Why it happened - see weather
Why it makes me happy - I like to get at least one top down drive in each month.....January is covered!

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 34th hole
Why it happened - I was swinging it pretty good
Why it makes me happy - it was a critical part of my match. Tough back right hole location....you either get it on that part of the green or it's a 4 at best. I hit it up with a nice fade and watched it drift right back by the hole. THAT is why you put up with so many bad rounds.

JollyJotting

Dropping a putt on the 9th hole
5 iron into the 34th hole
36 holes of golf
Brilliant January weather
Top down

No comments: