Friday, January 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1077


HappyUP!!! - call from AK
Why it happened - 9 holes of golf
Why it makes me happy - AK was teeing it up with another of our pros....our teaching pro. I looked forward to getting in a quick 9. It was curtailed after 2 holes due to rain but we set a bookmark today. We'll get it done.

HappyUP!!! - walking
Why it happened - been pretty good this year
Why it makes me happy - a good walk does a lot of good things. Knocked down 6 miles today. Yes...love to run it...and maybe the feet will cooperate at some point....for now...Walk ON!!!

HappyUP!!! - booking some plans
Why it happened - time to get out of town
Why it makes me happy - I've never subscribed to the "sometimes you just need a change of scenery" school of thought.......but I bought a subscription for a day or two today. Looking forward to it

HappyUP!!! - confirmation for golf tournament
Why it happened - I put out the inquiry
Why it makes me happy - next weekend....first tournament of 2010....looking forward to it.

JollyJottings

Call from AK
Two hole golf game
Slapping it back with PENO
Confirmation for golf tournament
Booking some plans
Cool texts with friends

No comments: