Wednesday, January 06, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1075

HappyUP!!! - my cats
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it is rare that I get the double stack. "Dad" got a little troubling news today....not a huge deal....do you think they knew? Cats are mysterious....and awesome!

HappyUP!!! - pro joining us
Why it happened - we were a twosome
Why it makes me happy - it's always a treat when the Head Pro joins us for a round of golf. While it didn't elevate my game today, it's nice to play with people of a higher skill set

HappyUP!!! - closing a loop
Why it happened - I reached out
Why it makes me happy - my best friend forever and I have had an "open loop" in the background for waaaaay to long. I think we closed it tonight...or at least came close....I love this person as much as anyone and it was nice to bring issue to the fore.

No comments: