Sunday, January 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1086



HappyUP!!! - a buddy stopping by on a rainy day
Why it happened - it was raining
Why it makes me happy - sometimes, on a rainy Sunday afternoon, the best thing you can ever do is hang out with your friends and let it rain. Today qualified.

HappyUP!! - the Great (Meat)Loaf Off
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - I at least got a draw out of it. We have sent the byproducts to the outside consultants for a final determination. Just glad I didn't get smoked out of the gate.

HappyUP!!! - time for reflection...and cleaning
Why it happened - it rained
Why it makes me happy - any other day, I would have felt like I should have played golf. I spent a little extra time tidying the house up today....and it makes me feel better. It also gave me time to think of important things and people in my life and where they belong. I am so enriched and lucky to be where I am. I need to pinch myself.

No comments: