Thursday, January 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1090


HappyUP!!! - pancakes
Why it happened - I had a breakfast appointment
Why it makes me happy - it had been a couple of weeks....I love my Pacific Street pancakes (short stack only) and a side of sausage

HappyUP!!! - time with my buddy
Why it happened - we went to breakfast
Why it makes me happy - love spending time with this dear friend. Just absolutely love it.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from the Laff
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - I miss the Laff.......but it does appear that we will get to the golf course very soon for some hijinx.

HappyUP!!! - hooking up with an old work friend
Why it happened - I am working on a project for him
Why it makes me happy - when I can do some recruiting for a buddy and help them along, it always makes me happy. My buddy has a good thing going on...and, god only knows, people in the industry need alternatives where they can go and are appreciated.

JollyJottings

Pancakes
Brekko with my buddy
Good workout
Great music mix piping through
E-mail from the Laff

No comments: