Saturday, January 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1099



HappyUP!!! - stunning weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - golf in great temps.....driving with the top down on the way home from the course....heck, it was almost nice enough to mow my lawn....almost. Loved today

HappyUP!!! - golfing companions
Why it happened - a couple of treats
Why it makes me happy - we had the return of "the Laff".....played with the pro/owner of course....and had some GREAT matches

HappyUP!!! - misc communications with friends
Why it happened - my friends tracked me down
Why it makes me happy - had some miscommunications yesterday...glad there were no problems and things were cleared up today

HappyUP!!! - second best round of the year
Why it happened - I am swinging better
Why it makes me happy - 9 greens....30 putts...76.....on a 7000 yard wet course....very encouraging. Still had a few "loose" swings but, by and large, got myself out of some jams

JollyJottings

Stunning weather
Best round of year..and some time
6 iron on 5
Birdie putt on 6
Hybrid into 8
Wedge on 10
Bogey putt on 11
Drive/wedge into 13
Hybrid on 15
6 iron on 16
Chip on 17
Text from a buddy
E-mail from a friend
Playing with the pro
Return of the Laff

No comments: