Monday, January 18, 2010

Eccentric


I was talking to a friend - yeah, I have some of those

My friend had been talking to another mutual friend - and asked the mutual friend, "how would you describe the Nutster."

Now, the mutual friend - is not a long time contact...someone I have really not had a ton
of contact with

The mutual friend said - "eccentric"

Eccentric, when used as a noun - a person of unconventional and slightly strange views or behavior : he enjoys a colorful reputation as an engaging eccentric.

Eccentric, when used as an adjective - (of a person or their behavior) unconventional and slightly strange :my favorite aunt is very eccentric.

Now I swear - I did not put those sentences in. They were in my on-line dictionary. Eccentric sounds like a good thing

Or, as Bruce Cockburn put it - the trouble with normal is it always gets worse


Thanks - mutual friend

It's good to know - I still got it!

HappyUP!!!

No comments: