Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1082


HappyUP!!! - getting on it this morning
Why it happened - got a bit of that "that's it, that's all"
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you need that interior kick in the fanny to
get moving on a project you don't want to do.

HappyUP!!! - chutt in...putt in...back to back
Why it happened - who knows...bit of luck..touch of skill
Why it makes me happy - not often that I birdie number 5 at our course...and then birdie the next hole.......and then come a whisper within birdieing the following hole.

HappyUP!!! - some pure...pure irons
Why it happened - working on new stuff
Why it makes me happy - golf is Satan's sport. I hit about 4 irons RIGHT on the button today...you can go rounds without hitting any like that.....along with them came some of the most horrific irons that I could hit....go figure.....but as long as that purity looms, one is hooked...and that is what I remember...HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Cars washed
Coffee with my bud
Truck loaded for dump
Call to golf
Back to back birdies
Scrambling/Cobbling together a decent score
Splendid weather
Making plans
Talking with the Merch
Closing a loop with VL


No comments: