Thursday, January 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1076


Yep - yesterday I caught an inside pitch to the chin....but you dust off, get back up, look forward....

......and, low and behold - today ends up being a banner day!!! Much more good stuff going on than a guy can report here.

HappyUP!!! - Berries and Cream
Why it happened - seemed like that kind of night
Why it makes me happy - I have never actually whipped cream for this purpose. I have whipped it with chocolate to make a mousse....but never with a bit of sugar and vanilla for berry dipping.....delicious!

HappyUP!!! - playing with the pro
Why it happened - he had the day open
Why it makes me happy - I tied him..........tells you that he didn't play that well!!! LOL

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies on the bonus 9
Why it happened - made some stupid putts
Why it makes me happy - since golfing again, the most birdies I have had in one round is 4........I had all of those in 9 holes....love the birdies.

HappyUP!!! - 27 holes in great weather...with great guys
Why it happened - weather?...I have no control...the guys?...I'm a good picker of friends?
Why it makes me happy - weather......great company....golf.......c'mon....pinch me...I must
be dreaming


JollyJottings


Waking up lovin life
27 holes with no waiting
Chipping in
Back on the friends list

No comments: