Friday, January 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1091


HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - no rain tonight
Why it makes me happy - everything smelled so fresh after so much rain. On more than one occasion, I think I smelled the aroma of fabric softener being dispensed from dryer vents. The air was so clean, it had nothing to compete with. It smelled so sweet.

HappyUP!!! - finding a spare D string
Why it happened - I snapped one last night
Why it makes me happy - while it would have been infinitely more fun to find a stray G string laying around, I actually needed a D string after busting one last night. I didn't have to cannibalize a new set of strings either

HappyUP!!! - great group set up for tomorrow
Why it happened - everyone wants to play
Why it makes me happy - I'll get to see the Laff for the first time in weeks.....and my other buddies for the first time in a week or so. Haven't touched a club for a week.

JollyJottings

Finding a spare D string

Welcoming home a friend

No comments: