Monday, January 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1094


HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had an omelette out and about in forever. I got some critical reading done....tough reading but very soul satisfying. Just a pleasant morning out watching the raindrops.

HappyUP!!! - getting some stuff moved around
Why it happened - you get sick and tired of being sick and tired
Why it makes me happy - I created some room to record....of course, now that I have done it, it will probably stop raining and I will be back on the golf course! Still, no issues....didn't get anything good laid down today but made a couple of legitimate passes.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - last week was a little worrisome....today was not a huge win but the tide got stemmed a bit.

HappyUP!!! - great e-mail exchanges
Why it happened - I have some good friends in town and out
Why it makes me happy - always cool to know what other people have going on. I couldn't believe what a buddy down Fresno way is up to....what a brutal schedule.....ALMOST makes me feel guilty!

JollyJottings

Brekko
Chatting with a buddy
Great reading on a rainy day
Stock market

No comments: