Friday, January 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1084


HappyUP!!! - parring the first 5 holes
Why it happened - good chipping and putting
Why it makes me happy - when I get through our first 5 holes even, I usually figure that I can score
on the front 9. Well....the bogey train hit but, after 5, I was where I wanted to be.

HappyUP!!! - slapping it around with the pros
Why it happened - they grabbed my partner and I as we were packing up
Why it makes me happy - I had been hitting my driver like dog doo....all of a sudden, playing with the big boys, I realized that wasn't going to cut it and drove the ball as well as I have for awhile. Needed that little shot in the arm going into the tournament this weekend

HappyUP!!! - going to the dump
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - how many people get this little task done....before 9 a.m.? It's a great start of the day to notch that on the belt early.

JollyJottings

Texting with a buddy
Parring the first 5 holes
Getting out with a small loss
Slapping it around with the pros
Getting the driver going


No comments: