Sunday, January 24, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1093



HappyUP!!! - the double stack
Why it happened - two championship football games...lots of chair time
Why it makes me happy - though my two children are great friends, they don't like to share chair time. Here we are, enjoying today's games....especially the Saints/Vikings deal...what a game!

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I logged darn near 9 hours last night...a near record for me even though it was interrupted. Amazing.

HappyUP!!! - good contact with a buddy
Why it happened - we texted and talked
Why it makes me happy - we had some small loops...tiny loops...loops that shouldn't even be there. They are smoothed out and we'll get together this week to put the road in the right direction...no doubt!

HappyUP!!! - throwing down on a friend
Why it happened - sometimes you have to lay it down
Why it makes me happy - no friendship will be just lost.....just clarified...perfectly!

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Double stack
Great football
Invite to the donk
Getting back in touch with a friend

No comments: