Monday, January 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1080



HappyUP!!! - waking up in a room with a view
Why it happened - quick road trip
Why it makes me happy - yes, it was a bit foggy in Sausalito...but still beautiful. Love Sausalito.

HappyUP!!! - early morning Skins Game invite
Why it happened - I play golf at a club
Why it makes me happy - I had planned to kick around Sausalito and gently meander back. While the view was nice, I hadn't packed my jeans....and I was ready to go back to some SERIOUS golfing.

HappyUP!!! - taking down the Tov
Why it happened - he played crappy
Why it makes me happy - I got into his wallet today. I am working my way back to even. I like it better when we both play well....in today's case, I just played less crappily. Yet, at the end of the day, I am closer to getting our personal ledger back to even.

HappyUP!!! - holding off PENO
Why it happened - he was in our group
Why it makes me happy - despite my crappy play, I managed to only give up $5 to this fine player....even though he has to give me a lot of strokes due to where I am at right now. PENO could have taken me to the cleaners today if he was on his game. It was a HappyUP!!! to only cough up a five spot.

HappyUP!!! - communications with my friends
Why it happened - phone...text...e-mails
Why it makes me happy - I love where I am at with my friends....my communications with all today were bright spots.

JollyJottings

Waking up to a room with a view
Driving home through the wine country
Great contact with my friends
Winning the team skins game
Par on 18
Bogey on 5
Second shot on 9
4th shot on 11
Chat with a buddy
Getting home
Helping someone out
Par on 2
Bunker shot on 17
Leftover Cesaer Dressing

No comments: