Sunday, January 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1072


HappyUP!!! - putt on 9
Why it happened - desperation?
Why it makes me happy - after screwing up my approach and a chip, I was faced with a curling 20 footer to save my bacon......draino!!!

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 16
Why it happened - I was the one today that put the right move on it
Why it makes me happy - when they cut the pin long left on this hole, you need to risk putting it in the water. If you hit the green short or left, you'll make a bogey because you didn't get it "down in the pit." Today, I knocked it down there.......and made the putt for a birdie when I needed it.

HappyUP!!! - meeting up with a buddy
Why it happened - my bud called me
Why it makes me happy - it was cool to get together on this deal and jam a bit


JollyJottings

Laundry done
Fresh bed
kitchen clean
guitar time
Golfing weather

No comments: