Saturday, January 02, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1071


HappyUP!!! - up and down from bunker on 18
Why it happened - I hit a great sand shot and a better putt
Why it makes me happy - 18 was a HUUUUUGE swing hole today....that little save was the difference between a good win and a small loss

HappyUP!!! - up and down for par...from 200 yds
Why it happened - I pulled my second shot into a hazard
Why it makes me happy - I was dead....DEAD...on this hole. I was lying 3 on this par 5 Sixty yards behind my opponents who were lying 2. I hit that hybrid right on the button to 15 feet and made the putt for a tie.

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - they were all different
Why it makes me happy - birdies have been scarce lately. Made one very conventionally, another with a NICE little chip in, and another with a 20 foot putt. Birdies make up for a lot of evils.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy shot me a text
Why it makes me happy - we just keep missing each other but I'm sure we'll get together soon. I really need to make more time for friends in 2010.

No comments: